Click on the image and take a look!
September 16th and 17th
Luang Por Pasanno for Retreat and PAH BAH
Please join our honored guests, Luang Por Pasanno, Abhayagiri Monastery, CA and Ajahn Siripanyo, Dtao Dam (Black Tortoise) Monastery, Thailand, along with Ajahn Sudanto, Ajahn Karunadhammo and other visiting and resident monks for this weekend of Dhamma, generosity, good will, great food and fun!
Dates: Sep. 16 Half-day Retreat & Sep. 17 PAH BAH
Location: Mtn. View Grange, 1085 N Main Avenue,
White Salmon, WA.
Information: Schedule and map below
Pah Bahs are initiated by members of the lay community to offer support to a monastery. Sanghata, the board of stewards for the Hermitage, helps organize the event. Everyone is welcome. It’s free. Donations are welcome, but not required. Come for any or all of the activities. Continue reading Pah Bah 2017
Garden Party, August 5
10:30 am – 4:00 PM at the Hermitage
Help tidy up the Hermitage grounds with friends! Come for any or all of the following:
10:30 am — Potluck Meal Meal offered to monks by 11:00 am. Please let meal dana coordinator know if you’re bringing food.
1:00 pm — Yard work
3:00 – 4:00 pm — Tea party and chat
Half Day of Meditation, August 12
1:00 – 5:00 pm at Yoga Samadhi, White Salmon
Enjoy sitting and walking meditation with the monks, and Dhamma reflections by Ajahn Sudanto or Ajahn Karunadhammo. Cushions and chairs available. No cost. All welcome.
Monks at Portland Friends of the Dhamma
Friday & Saturday, August 18 & 19
- August 18, 5:30 – 9:00 pm — Tea, questions, meditation & Dhamma talk
- August 19, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm — Alms round on Hawthorne Street (10:30 – 11:00 am), then a meal offering at PFoD beginning at 11:00 am.
Daylongs with Willa Thaniya and Jitindriya
- Please bring your own sitting gear, lunch and beverage. (Metal chairs available, but you still might want a cushion.)
- Volunteers needed to set up and clean up both days. Contact Carole.
- No registration needed.
- Willa and Jitindriya also visit Yoga Samadhi, White Salmon, Aug. 29, 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Teachings are freely offered. Donations for travel expenses/to support the teachers gratefully accepted.