Meal offerings are needed for Saturdays or Sundays without a blue band on the calendar below. Please contact the meal dana coordinator to schedule a meal offering. See Support for more information about offering food. Look below the calendar for a list of regular and special events.
2018 Regular/Recurring Events with the Monks
Weekly: Meditation with the Monks
- Meditation and Dhamma Reflections (Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, at Yoga Samadhi)
Monthly: Beginning in April
- Work/Garden Parties at Hermitage (1st Saturdays, 1:00 – 3:00 pm*, Apr.- Oct.)
- Half-Day of Meditation at Yoga Samadhi (2nd Saturdays, 1:00 – 5:00 pm, Apr. – Nov.)
- Portland Friends of the Dhamma (3rd Saturdays & the day before, Apr. – Nov.)
- Fri. — Tea, questions, meditation and Dhamma talk (5:30 – 9:00 pm)
- Sat. — Alms Round, then Meal Offering at PFoD (10:30 am – 1:00 pm)
* If you’re coming for the potluck meal, please arrive by 10:30 am and tell the meal dana coordinator you’re coming.
Please check the Pacific Hermitage website often to keep current with any additions, cancellations or changes. To learn about or offer alms food or a meal to the monks, please visit our Support page or contact email@example.com.