June will be a bit quieter than May, but will still see its share of comings and goings:
- May 31-June 6 — Ajahns Sudanto and Caganando at Abhayagiri Monastery.
- June 8 — Ajahn Caganando returns to Temple Forest Monastery.
- June 15-28 — Ajahn Sudanto traveling to visit family and friends.
- June 28 — Ajahn Karunadhammo returns (he left May 23rd).
Update on Regular Events:
- Garden Party/Community Work Day
- June 4 — CANCELLED (monks at Abhayagiri 20th Anniversary Celebration)
- July 2 — Next Garden Party
- Tuesday Night Meditation (6:30 – 8:00 pm, Yoga Samadhi, White Salmon)
- May 29 — Ajahn Amaro (this Sunday event replaces May 31 meditation)
- May 31 — CANCELLED
- June 21 — Local community member host (while monks away)
- June 28 — Ajahn Karunadhammo will lead meditation
- Portland Friends of the Dhamma (3rd Friday & Saturday events at PFoD, Portland)
- June 17 & 18 — CANCELLED (no monks at Hermitage)
- Half-Day Retreat (1:00-5:00 pm, Yoga Samadhi)
- May 31-June 6 — Abhayagiri 20th Anniversary (no monks at Hermitage)
- June 15-28 — Ajahn Sudanto traveling to visit family and friends (no monks at Hermitage)
Look Ahead to July:
- No cancellations planned!
- Join us July 2 for a Garden Party/Community Work Day.
- Check the calendar for other regular events.