Last 2019 PFoD Visit | Hillsboro Visit | Ajahn to Winter at Hermitage | Comings & Goings
NOVEMBER 15 & 16 — Portland Friends of the Dhamma: Join the monks on Friday night and/or Saturday morning. Details at PFoD website.
NOVEMBER 17 — Hillsboro Meditation Hall: The monks will visit 9 am – 1 pm. Email for information.
TUESDAY NIGHT SITS — Community Meditation continues, every Tuesday night at Yoga Samadhi, White Salmon, WA. Cushions & chairs available.
– Silent Meditation, 5:15-6:15 pm. Be ready to sit at 5:15 pm and stay until 6:15 pm. For experienced meditators.
– Meditation and Dhamma Talk, 6:30-8:00 pm, all levels.
Ajahn Sudanto to Stay at Hermitage This Winter
Ajahn Sudanto will spend the entire Winter Retreat at the Hermitage this year. That’s a change. For the past several years, he’s spent at least part of the winter at Birken Forest Monastery. Ajahn Sudanto will be joined by Ajahn Sek and Tan Khantiko.
Comings and Goings
- Ajahn Sudanto and Tan Khantiko will remain at the Hermitage through winter.
- Tan Gunaviro will leave in late winter and return to Abhayagiri.
- Ajahn Sek will arrive from Abhayagiri in late November and stay through winter.
- Winter Retreat begins December 1 and lasts through the end of March.