- Two-day Garden Party, Sep. 2 & 3, to prepare for Pah Bah visitors and winter!
- Willa Thaniya & Jitindriya Daylongs, Aug. 30 & Sep. 2
- See previous post for details on Pah Bah weekend, Sep. 16 & 17.
SEPTEMBER 2 & 3 — Garden Party at Hermitage, 10:30 am – 4:00 pm. Enjoy a potluck meal with friends (10:30 am), help in the yard (1-3 pm), tea party and chat (until 4 pm). This two-day party will help prepare the Hermitage to receive monks visiting for the Pah Bah, and help split and stack wood for winter. Come for any part or all of the activities.
SEPTEMBER 9 — Half-Day of Meditation with the monks in White Salmon, 1- 5 pm, at Yoga Samadhi. Cushions & chairs available.
SEPTEMBER 15 — Portland Friends of the Dhamma (PFoD) Pacific Hermitage monks visit Friday evening. (Saturday morning is cancelled.)
SEPTEMBER 16 — PAH BAH Half-Day Retreat, (1 – 5 pm), Mtn. View Grange, White Salmon
SEPTEMBER 17 — PAH BAH Meal Offering (10:30 am) and Ceremony (1:00 pm), Mtn. View Grange, White Salmon
TUESDAY NIGHTS — Meditation/Talk with monks in White Salmon, 6:30 – 8:00 pm at Yoga Samadhi. All welcome. Cushions & chairs available. NOTE: Willa Thaniya and Jitindriya will be there August 29.
- AUGUST 30 & SEPTEMBER 2 — Willa Thaniya and Jitindriya meditation daylongs. See website for details, or contact Carole.
A Short Film About the Hermitage!
Reminders and Look Ahead
- Ajahn Sudanto away September 6 – 12 and October 6 – 12, 16 & 17.
- Ajahn Karunadhammo leaves October 6.