Saturday September 18:
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Meditation Retreat
Sunday September 19:
- 10:30 AM Meal Offering (Potluck with COVID-19 protocols, or feel free to bring your own meal)
- 1:00 PM Pah Bah Offering Ceremony
New location: Underwood Community Center (10 minutes from Hood River Bridge)
If joining us for the outdoor festivities, please be prepared for cool and damp conditions and COVID-19 protocols. While we will have a very large tent (40’x80’), warm clothing, sensible footwear, hats and umbrellas are recommended.
Also, we respectfully request your cooperation with the following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Attend only if you are fully vaccinated.
- If you are unvaccinated, you are warmly welcomed to join us online.
- Please wear a mask at all times, with the exception of during the meal.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
- Please stay outdoors and make yourself comfortable.
For those favoring the virtual live stream option, please visit the Pacific Hermitage YouTube Channel: